Thursday, February 25, 2016

PJ MASKS CAPE AND "MASK" - OWLETTE

My 2 year old granddaughter loves PJ Masks, so I decided to make her a cape and a "mask". The mask fits on the forehead, not over her eyes, because I want her to be able to see. :) I didn't know how to do a pattern for the cape, but it is out of one yard of fabric and I made a closure with a strap across the front and velcro. This is just the pattern for the little girl in PJ Masks, Owlette.
To make the mask, cut the 2 pieces (double material for each) and sew the half circle first to have it ready, then sew the other part of the mask and set the half circle behind it as you sew and, and sew it on. I used a blanket embroidery stitch to do this around the edges. Measure the child's head and cut elastic, then sew it on the edges.




No comments:

Post a Comment