Saturday, August 1, 2015


I went yard-saling today and found a yard of pink and white checked material for $1. I decided to make aprons from it to match the little kitchen play set my granddaughter inherited from her cousins who have outgrown it.
I don't know how to make a pattern to download for this, but you can pretty much see how it is done by the picture. I did double the cloth when I cut it out and sewed around the edges, leaving the hem to turn it all right side out. Then I hemmed it. I sewed the straps and pocket afterwards, and added flower buttons at the top and a ladybug button on the pocket for fun. The straps at the waist and the strap around the neck are the same length.

No comments:

Post a Comment