Sunday, February 23, 2014

SLEEP MASKS

These are mostly ideas I got off Pinterest, but I thought I'd add them to this blog anyway. I used to think sleep masks were only in old movies, but then I found out 2 of my granddaughters have to have them to sleep.
My daughter's little girl was imagining shapes in the dark and getting scared, so her mother got her a sleep mask and the problem was solved.
My son's 2 youngest girls shared a room. The youngest was afraid to sleep in the dark and had to have the light on, so then the older one had trouble sleeping, until she got a sleep mask.
Because they sometimes sleep here, and would forget their masks, I made some out of fleece scraps, so they'd be soft to sleep in. Of course I made several, because then the little girls who don't normally sleep with sleep masks want them when they come here. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the sunglasses! :D. I sleep with a sleeping mask when my husband has to work late in the adjoining office

    ReplyDelete